The Studio Foundation session is the place to start if you are new to the studio. It’s a 45-minute private session, scheduled by appointment. This integral session is required because, while we do offer Pilates at the studio, we are not your traditional Pilates studio.
At Pilates Tonic, we assist you to discover the core connections in your body. These connections must be in working order before you head into a class setting, so you’ll get maximum benefits from classes. In the Studio Foundation session we will also cover some of the other modalities we offer in the studio, such as Stretch Therapy™ and, Restorative Exercise™ and fascial conditioning.
Most importantly, this introductory private session allows us to get to know each other a little better, and help you determine if we are a good fit to meet your desired goals.
Single Studio Foundation Session: $55
Studio Foundation Package*
The Studio Foundation Package consists of 3, fifty-five minute private sessions. These sessions will help you begin to embody the core connections as they apply to movement. These sessions allow us to help you to zero in on your specific goals and guide you toward the classes or sessions that will be of greatest benefit to you.
Package of 3 Studio Foundation sessions: $195
We offer a variety of mat classes designed to help you build a strong foundation in your body and deepen your core connections. We also offer Stretching & Flexibility classes and Active Alignment classes.
Mat classes are limited to 10 people.
- 1 class: $16
- 10 classes: $145
- Mat Commitment Card (20 classes, good for 8 weeks): $230
Reformer class teaches the core connections and alignment fundamentals and how to apply them to exercises using the reformer and tower. A Studio Foundation session followed by 3 private sessions (Reformer Prep package) is required to take reformer classes.
Classes are limited to 5 people.
Reformer Class Prep Package: $195
(includes 3 private sessions to get you ready for reformer class)
- 1 class: $30
- 10 classes: $265
- Reformer Commitment Card (20 classes, good for 8 weeks): $450
Mixed Mat/Reformer Cards
- 10 Class Combo Card—5 mat classes/5 reformer classes: $205
- 20 Class Combo Commitment Card—10 mat classes and 10 reformer classes (good for 8 weeks): $350
Private Sessions (55 minutes)
with senior instructor (Will, Naomi, MaryAnne or Ari)
- 1 session: $85
- 5 sessions: $400
- 10 sessions: $680
(Shorter times available upon request.)
Semi Private session (55 minutes)
- 1 session (price per person): $48
- 10 sessions (price per person) $425
Restorative Movement Sessions
- 75 minute session: $125
- 60 minute session: $105
- 5 sessions (60 minute): $500
- 10 sessions (60 minute): $950
Fascial Stretch Therapy™
with Sydney or MaryAnne
- 1 session (60 minutes): $105
- Private sessions, Restorative Movement Sessions, and FST™ sessions require 24 hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged.
- All classes require a 12-hour cancellation notice in order to avoid being charged.
- Classes left on Commitment Cards at the end of the 8 weeks may be applied to the price of a private session.
* The Studio Foundation Session or Package is a prerequisite for all other classes at Pilates Tonic.
New to Pilates Tonic?
We'll show you how easy it is to start improving your strength, flexibility and body alignment. Learn more about our unique program and what to do next to get started.Click here to get started…