Studio Foundation Session*
The Studio Foundation session is the place to start if you're new to the studio. This integral 45-minute private session is scheduled by appointment and is required because, while we do teach Pilates, we aren't your traditional Pilates studio, and there are some things we do a bit differently.
We want to make sure you get the most out of any class or private session you take. So before you head into a class, we use this session to introduce you to our approach to alignment and the core.
We'll also help you find your deepest core muscles, aka your core connections—which are vital to have on board in your body before you head into a class setting to make sure you get the maximum benefits from our classes.
Most importantly, this introductory private session allows us to get to know each other a little better and help you determine if we are a good fit to meet your desired goals.
Single Studio Foundation Session: $55
Studio Foundation Package*
The Studio Foundation Package consists of 3 fifty-five-minute private sessions. These sessions zero in on your specific goals and help us guide you toward the classes or sessions that will be the best fit for you.
Package of 3 Studio Foundation sessions: $195
Our mat classes will help you build a strong foundation in your body and deepen your core connections. These classes are not traditional Pilates, but they will help you get more out of any Pilates class you take!
Pilates Tonic mat classes will stretch, release and strengthen your body to help enhance your overall alignment and leave you feeling taller, stronger, and more flexible.
Mat classes are limited to 10 people.
- 1 class: $20
- 10 classes: $185
Reformer and Equipment class takes the core connections and alignment fundamentals and applies them to exercises using the reformer and tower. A Studio Foundation session followed by the Reformer Prep package (3 private sessions) is required to take reformer classes.
Reformer Class Prep Package: $195
(includes 3 private sessions to get you ready for reformer class)
Reformer classes are limited to 5 people.
- 1 class: $38
- 10 classes: $324
- Reformer Commitment Card (20 classes, good for 8 weeks): $790
Mixed Mat/Reformer Card
- 10 Class Combo Card—5 mat classes/5 reformer classes: $255
Private Sessions (55 minutes)
with Louie, Rachel, or Will
- 1 session: $105
- 5 sessions: $495
- 10 sessions: $840
(Shorter times are available upon request.)
- 1 session $72
- 10 sessions $660
with Louie, Rachel, or Will
- 1 session (price per person): $57
- 10 sessions (price per person) $520
- Semi-private $45 (per person)
Restorative Movement Sessions
- 60-minute session: $150
- Private sessions and Restorative Movement Sessions require a 24-hour cancellation notice to avoid being charged.
- All classes require a 12-hour cancellation notice in order to avoid being charged.
- Classes left on Commitment Cards at the end of the 8 weeks may be applied to the price of a private session.
* The Studio Foundation Session or Package is a prerequisite for all other classes at Pilates Tonic.