Happy New Year! 🎉
We’re kicking off 2023 with a special post, and something I’ve never shared on the blog—a peek inside the Pilates Tonic Online (PTO) membership with the most popular Live Class replay from last year.
This class is all about a muscle called the psoas (sounds like ‘so-as’) and how it impacts alignment, in particular, the alignment of the ribcage.
Ribcage alignment is vital when it comes to things like:
- pelvic floor & core health
- shoulder strength & stability
- reversing & preventing a rounded upper spine
- maintaining & regaining bone density in the spine
- relieving chronic neck & shoulder tension
I’ve touched on ribcage alignment over the years, but it’s a big subject, and it’s a lot of information to convey through a blog post or short video.
It’s even a lot to convey through a longer video, but that’s what I’m doing today with the most watched replay from last year’s PTO Live Classes.
This class took place on September 20, 2022, and it’s called Psoas, Shoulders & Neck.
It’s an informational class, but you’ll be moving your body too!
All you need is a rolled-up blanket or yoga bolster, a stack of bath towels, and a comfortable place to get on the floor.
And if you like this class, there’s much more where this came from in the PTO membership.
Every month, PTO members receive the following:
- Two live Zoom classes + the class recording (so you never have to worry about missing a class)
- Two new movement videos
- The Membership Journey: a roadmap for alignment success so you get more out of every other exercise you do
- Unlimited access to the extensive PTO video library
- Weekly emails
All for $55 each month.
I hope you enjoy Psoas, Shoulders & Neck.
Wishing you all the very best in 2023!
P.S. You can learn more about Pilates Tonic Online and register on the information page.